Sunday, 28 July 2013

30/52

 

 
 

 
 
 

Ella, Lucia and Marcus

It's back to school for the kids tomorrow. These holidays have flown by and my lack of motivation to do anything with them away from home has actually worked out for the best. All too often I feel as though I send them back to school after term holidays exhausted so I'm actually grateful for my lack of motivation, for a change. Today though we took advantage of another beautiful warm-for-July day and headed to the beach, it was just what we all needed, the dog included.

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" via Che and Fidel.

2 comments:

  1. these are so so so wonderful! just love these captures. what a wonderful space you have here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you via che & fidel.. lovely to see another local blogger :)

    ReplyDelete